New InfiLINK XG Firmware
InfiNet Wireless announces the availability of a new version of InfiLINK XG firmware. This firmware upgrade brings a number of new features and provides fixes for several issues which existed in the previous versions.
The new features are as follows:
- Short cyclic prefix (1/16): up to 12% higher throughput at 40 MHz channel width (optional)
- MCS0: "extra-robust" QPSK 1/4 modulation coding scheme.
- Boosted control block: reduced frame loss in noisy environment or in case of fading (optional).
- Control block MRC: control block is now transmitted at both chains, which reduces frame loss in noisy environment or in case of fading.
- Spectrum analyser: in-depth foreground spectrum analysis available via both CLI and web GUI.
Should you have any questions or comments please send us an email at email@example.com