InfiLINK XG record-breaking and innovative Point-to-Point solution.
InfiLINK XG is InfiNet’s most recent addition to our wireless portfolio. It is a record-breaking and innovative Point-to-Point solution in the sub-7 GHz frequency band, boasting the best-in-breed spectral efficiency, higher-than-ever-before processing power and distance vs performance ratio. Reaching a peak of 500 Mbps of net throughput in 40 MHz of spectrum and more than 130 Mbps in only 10 MHz, it is the highest performing Point-to-Point system available in the marketplace today.
Available with a wide range of integrated antennae, as well as a connectorized version for use with 3rd party external antennae, and coupled with improved transmit power and sensitivity, the XG family will fit perfectly into a large array of applications such as backhaul in the telecom market, education, oil and gas, smart cities, video surveillance and public safety. It was designed by InfiNet to meet the exact requirements of the most demanding customers, most complex projects and most challenging environments.
- 2.0 — 3.0 GHz
- 3.0 — 4.0 GHz
- 4.0 — 5.0 GHz
- 4.9 — 6.0 GHz
- 6.0 — 6.425 GHz
Additional frequency bands will be supported in future releases
- High capacity short-, medium- and longhauls for mobile operators and service providers
- Full-fledged fibre/FSO/mm-wave systems replacement, extension or backup
- LOS and NLOS macro- and small-cell LTE backhaul
- Connecting clusters of CCTV cameras to the monitoring centres
- Rapid deployment of network infrastructure
Key Features and Highlights
- Extensive interference mitigation and NLOS toolkit
- Well-balanced selection of integrated and external antenna models
- Aesthetical design
- TDD sync using GPS receiver or IEEE1588
- Consistent latency below 1 ms
- Maximal throughput decline as low as 7% at 100 km distance