Quanta 6 helps to build a high capacity last mile or a backhaul in a noisy environment.
Quanta 6 is a brand-new record-breaking spectral efficiency Point-to-Point solution which operates in the 6 GHz range. It guarantees impressive performance of up to 650 Mbps in a 56 MHz channel size. Quanta 6 offers a unique combination of high performance, reliability and ease of installation.
Quanta 6 is based on the brand new Octopus SDR platform, making this family of PTP solutions fully future proof thanks to efficient frequency spectrum usage, higher capacity and PHY, MAC and upper layer functionality support.
Quanta 6 can be deployed in a diverse range of applications, from backhauling for Wi‑Fi and small cell to CCTV and video-surveillance infrastructures. It can also provide Internet access to remote locations.
Octopus SDR Platform
Infnet’s latest SDR platform has been designed based on a Software-Defined Radio technology aimed at increasing link performance several-fold. Addressing challenges such as limited spectrum availability, growing interference challenges and demands for yet more capacity, Quanta 6 combines the best features from the well-proven Infinet Wireless R5000 and XG families as well as numerous cutting-edge wireless breakthroughs.
6.0 — 6.4 GHz
- High capacity backhauls for mobile operators and service providers
- Full-fledged fibre/FSO/mm-wave systems replacement, extension or backup
- High-capacity "last mile" access infrastructure
- LOS and NLOS macro- and small-cell LTE backhaul
- Connecting clusters of CCTV cameras to the monitoring centres
- Rapid deployment of network infrastructure
Key Features and Highlights
- Based on a Software-Defined Radio technology
- Superior performance and processing power
- Highest spectral efficiency
- Reliability & robustness
- Wired integration support
- Ease of Installation