InfiLINK XG 1000
Record-breaking Point-to-Point solution for high-performance backhauls.
InfiLINK XG 1000 is a brand new range of products that accommodates escalating requirements for speed, reliability and flexibility. It can provide throughput of up to 1 Gbps over the air in 5 GHz license-free frequency bands. InfiLINK XG 1000 was specifically designed to deliver superior performance over long distances and in extremely adverse environments including nLOS and NLOS scenarios. The InfiLINK XG 1000 family units harmoniously complements the InfiLINK XG and enables to meet accelerating demand for cost-effectively capacity under rapidly evolving conditions.
InfiLINK XG 1000 uses two non-adjacent channels that gives a great advantage compared to 802.11ac systems. Thus, to achieve a peak throughput of 1 Gbps it utilizes two 40 MHz channels instead of a single 80 MHz.
Available with a wide range of integrated antennae, as well as a connectorized version for use with 3rd party external antennae, the InfiLINK XG 1000 family is the ideal choice for a large array of applications such as backhaul in the telecom market, education, oil and gas, smart cities, video surveillance and public safety. It was designed by InfiNet to meet the exact requirements of the most demanding customers, most complex projects and most challenging environments.
- 4.9 — 6.0 GHz
- High capacity short-, medium- and longhauls for mobile operators and service providers
- Full-fledged fibre/FSO/mm-wave systems replacement, extension or backup
- Digital oilfields connectivity
- LOS and NLOS macro- and small-cell LTE backhaul
- Connecting clusters of CCTV cameras to the monitoring centres
- Rapid deployment of network infrastructure
Key Features and Highlights
- Extensive interference mitigation and NLOS toolkit
- Best-in-breed spectral efficiency up to 12.5 bps/Hz
- Flexible frequency planning: utilizing two non-adjacent frequency channels
- Support of TDD and Hybrid-FDD
- TDD synchronization using a built-in GNSS receiver
- Well-balanced selection of integrated and external antenna models
- Aesthetical design
- Minimal throughput decrease on long distances