New InfiMONITOR 2.1.2 update
InfiNet Wireless announces that it has updated its InfiMONITOR wireless network management system.
The updated version has a number of new features as well as bugfixes including:
- Service mode allowing changes to InfiMONITOR network settings and to reboot the system.
- Updated InfiMONITOR installer.
- Events view designed to display incoming notifications from the units.
- Improved SNMP poller to reduce CPU utilization.
- Device temperature indication for the units fitted with temperature sensors.
The new release is available from the 1st November, 2015
InfiNet Wireless is fully committed to continue developing its network monitoring system adding new features and improving the user experience. Should you have any questions, please drop us an email on email@example.com.