This year, from March 31st to April 3rd, more than 80 representatives from InfiNet’s partners and customers from around the world met in Bled, Slovenia, at its annual partner conference. The event was a chance for InfiNet’s valued partners and end users to learn more about the company’s results over the last year, the latest product developments, the company’s future plans, as well as learn from each other about best practices across a variety of projects and industry sectors.
One of the most anticipated events at the conference was the launch of the new InfiLINK XG, part of the InfiLINK range of solutions, and a new software platform, called InfiMONITOR. Andrey Koynov, CTO at InfiNet, demonstrated the InfiLINK XG, the latest high-performance point-to-point product line.
The major design innovations featured in the InfiLINK XG include higher data transfer speeds and spectral efficiency, as well as smooth operation over long distances. This enables the use of this solution in a wide variety of applications and environments. The conference participants were able to test this new platform first-hand and get detailed advice from InfiNet team on its features and benefits.
Kamal Mokrani, Global Vice President of InfiNet, also updated the audience on plans for global marketing, while partners including UK Broadband (UK), MADA Communication (Kuwait), Geyser-Telecom (Russia), Altai (Hong Kong) and Performance RF (USA) demonstrated their InfiNet-related projects and shared experiences from all corners of the world.
At the gala dinner on the final night, InfiNet awarded several partners for their commitment to the company over the past year. These included:
- Best Partner in 2013: Mada Communication (Kuwait)
- Best Project in 2013: shared between Performance RF (USA) and Basic Gateway (Malaysia)
- Best New Partner in 2013: shared between Net İletişim (Turkey) and N1 Telecom (Brazil)
- Biggest Growth in 2013: shared between Réseau Alliance (France) and Mada Communication (Kuwait)
- Best Marketing Contribution in 2013: Performance RF (Brazil)
- Recognition for personal achievements and loyalty were shared between Flavio Gonzales, Performance RF (Brazil); Sean Chong, Basic Gateway (Malaysia); Adrian Wheeler, UK Broadband; and Wiwit Ratno Ongko, Wirakom (Indonesia)
Commenting on the success of the event, Kamal Mokrani, said, “Our partner event is always a huge success and it is incredibly useful for us to have all our partners together under one roof so that we understand and discuss the needs of their respective markets, find out more about the projects they are undertaking, and provide answers to any questions they may have. Relaxed and face-to-face conversations also allow us to work together more productively and effectively. Furthermore, it was a great opportunity for our partners to meet each other and share their experiences in a wide variety of markets and applications.”