Infinet Wireless, the global leader in fixed wireless broadband connectivity, will host its Tech Day 2021 virtual event, the first online conference for this year exclusively designed for engineers and technical specialists in the field of wireless technology. It will be held at different time zones to cater for our growing international customer base: first in English on April 7th at 12:00 pm GMT for our attendees from the APAC region, also on the same day at 15:00 GMT for our EMEA audience. The Russian language version of the conference will be held on April 13th at 11:00 MSK, followed by the event in Spanish on April 14th at 10:00 Colombia time for the Americas region.
The IW Tech Day 2021 virtual event will address the most relevant questions that being asked more and more about the wireless telecommunications industry especially at a time when we are witnessing the emergence and adoption of many new technologies. Technical specialists want to learn how to deploy and optimize reliable networks, improve the reliability of the connection; how to deal with ever-growing traffic demand without sacrificing the quality, and finally, how to select reliable and scalable solutions vendor who will support its customers in any circumstances.
“Our vast and rich experience in innovative R&D of high-tech solutions allows us to guarantee a state-of-the-art quality and reliability of all the wireless solutions and services we provide to our clients,” Andrey Koynov, CTO at Infinet Wireless, comments.
During these virtual events, Andrey Koynov will be responding to the most important questions from the engineers and technical specialists in the field of wireless technology, as will experts from our R&D Department, our customer support team and IW Academy training center engineers. Attendees will also be able to ask their questions via our online chat throughout the event.
The IW Tech Day agenda includes the following topics:
- What service providers have to do when faced with a limited or even lack of spectrum;
- How Infinet Wireless works with its customers and industry experts to drive its R&D strategy and design solutions that will exceed their expectations;
- How to achieve perfect connectivity and mitigate radio interference in the most challenging conditions;
- The rigorous lab and field testing that all Infinet Wireless radio units undergo before being deployed;
- How we are able to guarantee the highest quality of service, from the smallest remote subscriber unit to the high-capacity base station;
- How we support our clients through the life cycle of our radio units.