InfiNet Wireless announces that it has updated its InfiPLANNER radio planning tool.
New functionality has been added and several bug fixes and updates have been made available:
- Installation guide - It is a PDF report with all carrier channel settings calculated by InfiPLANNER. The report contains coordinates, azimuth orientation, tilt angle, height of antennas installation and a short installation manual.
- Coordinates lock option - this option locks any coordinate variations. It’s impossible to change a point on a map and its coordinates manually with this option enabled.
- Active Carrier Channel Focus System - an active carrier channel focus option has been added to the right settings menu. InfiPLANNER focuses on the selected link, which can now also be activated by double clicking onto it.
- Updated - Data Copying System - when copying frequency settings users will receive a warning notifications about resetting equipment if previously chosed equipment are incompatible with the new settings. In the previous version equipment was resetting silently.
- Orphaned points deletion - deletion wasn't available in the previous version.
- New functionality - project deletion- deleting of projects was not available in the previous version.
- Settings menu opening when making selection of a point - In the right settings menu the corresponding object will open if the point is selected on a map.
InfiPLANNER is now available at: http://infiplanner.infinetwireless.com (Registration required).
We are pleased to support you with your carrier channel planning and if you have any questions please contact us at: email@example.com
InfiNet Wireless Team