InfiNet Wireless Academy training courses launch this Autumn after increasing demand
Thanks to increasing demand and great user satisfaction, InfiNet Wireless is pleased to announce that new training courses and webinars will begin this Autumn.
InfiNet Wireless Academy training launched in early 2018 and is exclusively available to InfiNet’s product users. The services and tools training is designed to support users at all stages of wireless access network operation - from studying the key characteristics of InfiNet equipment, installation and commissioning features, to developing an in-depth understanding of the solutions used.
Anybody wishing to take part this year can choose to enrol in any of the training formats, which include webinars, video screencasts and instructor-led trainings.
Instructor-led training will either be based at the InfiNet Wireless Training Centre in Ekaterinburg (Russia), Bucharest (Romania) or at the customer's premises. Current users of InfiNet Wireless products are welcome to register for Instructor-led training and future webinars.
Those who wish to enrol for an online course can study the below:
- InfiLINK 2x2 / InfiMAN 2x2: Initianl link configuration and installation.
- InfiLINK XG family product.
- InfiPLANNER: Link planning tool.
- Wireless Networking Fundamentals.
Upcoming instructor-led training sessions include:
- December 3, 2018 (1 day) - Marketing and Sales Course. Ekaterinburg or Bucharest (need to be specified during registration).
- December 17, 2018 (3 days) - InfiNet Wireless Technical Course. Ekaterinburg or Bucharest (need to be specified during registration).
Upcoming webinars include:
- October 24, 2018 - InfiNet Wireless PtMP network design with frequency reuse and SYNC.
- November 22, 2018 - InfoMONITOR from inside