Sevenet is a local ISP located in Sturovo, south Slovakia, near the border with Hungary. The company specialises in a range of business, public sector and consumer value-added services, such as traditional public internet access and related services, a range of bespoke service offerings to business communities such as leased lines, wireless network installations services for local municipalities, as well as backbone connectivity for smaller ISPs.
Sevenet’s main operations objective is to own a backbone that offers the highest availability in its class across the region as well as competitive broadband rates for its customers.
- Cost Effective ISP‘s wireless infrastructure
- High-capacity backbones to support IP TV and Surveillance
- A large, diverse customer base with different needs
- Strong competition from major service providers offering broadband access in bigger cities
- Competition from smaller wireless ISPs offering low-cost wireless connectivity in towns and villages
- InfiLINK 2x2 wireless point-to-point solution with high-speed capability of up to 300Mbps throughput
- Delivery of required broadband connectivity with higher network reliability for customers
- Significant cost reductions in operating expenses for Sevenet