Every year, LCR Honda competes in 18 motorcycle world championship events across different geographies of the world. At each race location, both engineering and mechanical teams rely heavily on high-speed, high-capacity communications connections to provide real-time track-side information such as the analysis of racing data, complex vehicle and driver performance analytics as well as weather forecasts and live video images from the race. The client hospitality team also rely heavily on the internet connection to issue press and race information, liaising with clients and communication with the technical teams where necessarily.
- Easy to establish wireless networking solution that is transportable to each new location;
- Optimal bandwidth to support data, voice and media streaming;
- Cost effective solution to providing temporary worldwide connectivity;
- Minimal network management & technical support requirement;
- Stable and robust communications in radio -hazardous environments.
- InfiMAN 2x2, a point-to-multipoint high-capacity family of products.
- Low entry costs;
- Quick return on investment;
- Worldwide connectivity;
- Reliability across all types of terrain and climate;
- Easy to commission & de-commission at each site;
- Reliable communications for a highly brand-sensitive team and industry.