This document consists of the following chapters:
- “Getting started” - This chapter presents the information about this document’s purpose and structure.
"Unit General Description" – this chapter contains general description of the unit and functions of its ports.
- "Access to the unit via CLI" - this chapter provides information about access to the unit via CLI.
- "Commands for modem configuration" – this chapter contains descriptions of the commands for enabling/disabling of radio interface and radio link parameters configuration:
- Selection of node type (Master/Slave), setting of link distance and channel width, downlink/uplink ratio configuration, settings of central frequencies and air frame period.
- Selection of strategies for traffic prioritization and modulation scheme selection.
- Getting statistics and device configuration review.
- In addition, this chapter provides step-by-step guidelines for initial configuration of the devices, their installation and monitoring.
"Commands for switch configuration" – this chapter provides description of the commands that are used for switch configuration, as well as configuration examples. Descriptions include: selection of operation mode, VLAN, STP, QoS settings, switch statistics collection
- "Commands for GPS/GLONASS-receiver configuration" – this chapter contains descriptions of the commands for the management by built-in GPS/GLONASS-receiver, which provide selection of trace level, GPS/GLONASS-receiver statistics and status
- "Command for spectrum scanning" - this chapter contains description of the commands and options for Spectrum Analyzer starting
- "Commands for diagnostic card creation" - this chapter contains the commands set for diagnostic card creation
- "Other commands of the unit" - thia chapter contains frequently used commands.
The following abbreviations are used in this document:
- AMC - Automatic Modulation Control
- CCTV - Сlosed Circuit Television
- CINR - Carrier to Interference + Noise Ratio
- CLI - Command Line Interface
- DHCP - Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
- FDD - Frequency Division Duplexing
- FTP - File Transfer Protocol
- IP - Internet Protocol
- IPTV - Internet Protocol Television
- MAC - Media Access Control
- RF - Radio Frequency
- RSSI - Received Signal Strength Indicator
- QoS - Quality of Service
- SFP - Small Form-factor Pluggable
- STP - Spanning Tree Protocol
- TDD - Time Division Duplexing
- UDP - User Datagram Protocol
- VLAN - Virtual Local Area Network
- WRR - Weighted Round Robin
All caution warnings are marked with a special warning sign. One should pay a great deal of attention to what is written in the Caution section.
All notes are marked with a special note sign. Notes usually contain useful comments or hints to the described section of the document.